Here is a scholarship information to study in Leiden University, Netherlands.
1. Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2011 or February 2012 ( All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden).
2. All nationalities enrolling in the following programmes starting September 2011 or February 2012:
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air and Space Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
- MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 5 awards:
- Platinum Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee* and an allowance of ï¿½10,000 for living costs
- Gold Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee*
- Silver Covers 75% of the tuition fee
- Bronze Covers 50% of the tuition fee
- Ivory Covers 25 % of the tuition fee
Please find further in this link: http://alturl.com/38jn9